The KL series slurry pump is also called light- duty pump, which has higher rotation speed, smaller volume and less weight compared to the heavy duty slurry pump. This type of pump is adopted for transporting slurry with small particles in low density or abrasive slurry. The concentration by weight of the slurry conveyed generally does not exceed 30%.
● Sewage water, coal water
● Overflow water and concentrated water
● Desulfurization in power plant
● Ceramics and cement slurry
● Phosphoric acid and phosphoric gypsum
● Gypsum slurry
● Other industrial slurry
● Rational construction; stable operation; high efficiency; long operating life
● Replaceable wear-resistant metal liners, impellers&volute liners are made of wear-resistant metal(such as A05, A49,and other high chrome metal or rubber)
● Bearing assembly use cylindrical structure, adjusting the space between impeller& front liner easily, being removed completely when being repaired. Grease lubrication.
● Shaft seal could use the packing seal, expeller seal and mechanical seal. One pump also can be use expeller seal accompany with packing.
● The discharge outlet can be positioned at intervals of 45 degrees to 8 directions.
● Drive types: direct coupling drive(DC), V belt drive(CR, CV, ZV, CL), etc
● The frame adopts oil or grease lubrication, to reduce start time.
● This pump can be installed in multistage series for long distance delivery.
1. Operating Limits
● Discharge Diameter： 25-850 m
● Flow Capacity：0.36--21600 m3/h
● Head：5--68 m
3. Performance Chart:
Wet end parts (Liners,Impellers)
High chrome alloy (A05, A07, A08, A09, A11, A49, A33, A61……);
Natural rubber (R26, R24, R55......);
Synthetic rubber(S01, S12, S21, S42......)
The material adopted is usually based on the detailed application, or
could be according to the customer’s requirements.
Note: Approximate performance of clean water and only for primary model choice.
1 Throat Bush 2 Volute Liner 3 Pump Body 4 Packing Box 5 Packing Gland 6 Shaft 7 Impeller 8 Rear Liner 9 Shaft Sleeve 10 Frame