Our company has designed the new horizontal froth pump equipped with innovative inducer blade impeller and oversized inlet.
According to customers' feedbacks, it can successfully handle high concentration and high capacity ratio froth slurry, without any vibration when delivering slurries at different flow rates and viscosities.
This froth pump is mainly applied to gold, copper, molybdenum, iron, wastewater and other flotation processes, and deliver high concentration and high viscosity slurry with bubbles.
● KHM/KHL/KHL series horizontal froth pump-easy disassembly and maintenance
● Improved the existing horizontal slurry pumps, standard mounting dimensions and flange center lines;
● Wet parts materials: interchangeable anti-abrasive metal and natural rubber;Inducer blade impeller for positive froth feed;
● Enlarged high efficiency throatbush to maximize the inlet size and reduce NPSH required;
● Oil or grease lubricated bearing assemblies are available for various working conditions;
● Drive types: direct coupling drive(DC), V-belt drive(CV, ZVz, CLz, CRz).
1. Performance Parameters:
Outlet size: 2" - 22'
Flow rate: 20-7500m3/h
3. Performance Chart:
Wet end parts (Liners,Impellers)
High chrome alloy (A05, A07, A08, A09, A11, A49, A33, A61……);
Natural rubber (R26, R24, R55......);
Synthetic rubber(S01, S12, S21, S42......)
The material adopted is usually based on the detailed application, or could be according to the customer’s requirements.
Note: Approximate clear water performance, and only used for primary model choice.
KHF Series Froth Slurry Pump