Slurry Pump ZJL series are designed as single-stage, single-suction double-casing centrifugal vertical slurry pumps. The ZJL series pumps use international advanced solid-liquid two-phase flow theory and are designed using the Minimum-Wear principle. Slurry pump ZJL series are suitable for handling abrasive and corrosive solids-bearing slurry with maximum density, which are widely used in power, metallurgical, mining, coal and building materials.
● Concentrate and tailing processing in concentration plant
● Ash and slag removal in power plant
● Coal slurry delivery and heavy media coal preparation
● Transferring slurry in mining operations
● Heavy media coal preparation
● Main auxiliary products in thermal power unit
● High efficiency; energy-saving; light weight; reasonable construction; reliable performance; little vibration; low noise; easy maintenance.
● Various design of the pump speed and versions enable the pump to work even under poor conditions.
● The wet parts are made from strong abrasion resistance high-chrome alloy cast iron or natural rubber.
● The medium transferred temperature should not exceed 60ºC. The weight concentration of the mortar should not exceed 45%; mineral slurry, 60%.
● Drive mode: mainly direct connection(DC) and V-belt(BD).
1. Operating Limits
● Discharge Diameter: 40--150 mm
● Flow Capacity：10--400 m3/h
● Head：2--60 m
3. Performance Chart:
Wet end parts (Liners,Impellers)
High chrome alloy (A05, A07, A08, A09, A11, A49, A33, A61……);
The material adopted is usually based on the detailed application, or could be according to the customer’s requirements.
Note: Approximate performance of clean water and only for primary model choice.
1 Volute casing 2 Impeller 3 Rear liner 4 Sealing ring 5 Oil sealing 6 Bearing 7 Oil cup